Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prayer request...

I'm not sure how many of you read this, BUT, I have a prayer requests about this summer. It has worked out so well for me to be able to go on this trip! I was able to take an online class during the time that i'll be gone. Well, I emailed my professor today to see if I would be able to do the work early and she said NO! SO, SOMEHOW i'm going to have to do it while i'm there....anyway, my prayer is that she will SOMEHOW have mercy on my and allow me to do it before hand (preferred) or afterwards when I return. This may seem petty, but...if i don't pass this class...I will not grauate in August. I know the LORD has allowed this to come up for some reason, and I trust that he will hear my cries.

Thank you,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. God is opening doors for you to go on this trip so I believe he will work all these other details out for you as well. Keep your focus on him. This could just be a distraction to get you off of what you are suppose to be doing. Hold your head up and keep trudging through. Victory is on the other side.

Anonymous said...

praying for you!


denise

Post a Comment